You want to win. So does Bill Freedman.
For the past 20 years, Bill Freedman has been on the front lines of transforming innovative technologies into sustainable businesses. Part pioneer, part evangelist, he’s worked shoulder-to-shoulder with IT practitioners around the globe, and with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, engineers and sales professionals.
Freedman’s accomplishments span business successes and technological breakthroughs, including:
- Implementing the content strategy and marketing automation that enabled Appcelerator to go from 0 to 300,000 registered developers, and 0 to $6 million in annual recurring revenue in less than 3 years.
- Leveraging Compiere’s success as the leading open source ERP project into a growing and sustainable cloud-focused innovator.
- Popularizing the Scalix Email and Calendaring Platform, the leading open and scalable enterprise messaging solution.
- Driving multiple new product introductions at Remedy Corporation, resulting in 3 years of triple-digit revenue growth and broad adoption of IT service management solutions.
- Changing the economics of database and accounting software at Oracle and Solomon Software with new products that set high marks for being easy to acquire, easy to install and easy to use.
As a hands-on marketing leader, Bill Freedman is a skilled strategist and an experienced practitioner in a broad range of marketing disciplines. This blog is a testament to his ethos of experimentation with new ideas and crisp tactical execution.
Keeping a keen eye on performance metrics, he’s managed direct, cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams, and significant budgets. He’s lead new product initiatives and guided multi-million dollar product lines. He ensures customer satisfaction by sweating the details required for building products, brands, and revenue.
When he communicates through any number of modern communication techniques, IT decision-makers in medium and global enterprises respond. Freedman’s articles and white papers are broadly distributed, and he is a sought-after speaker at industry events.
Bill Freedman currently works at AI-first site search innovator Constructor. He earned an MBA from Duke University where he was a Fuqua Scholar, and an AB with Honors from the University of Chicago.